Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So, I have been slacking on my New Year's Resolution, but isn't that what you usually do with those? It has been a crazy couple of weeks. First of all I need to proclaim about how bad a mother I am. I did not wish my boys Happy Birthday on our blog. So, Happy Birthday Jacob and Braden. Braden turned two! I cannot believe how big he is getting. He is growing up so fast. Jacob turned four. I really feel there is a big difference between three and four. He just acts like a little man. We also had our friend Gregory's 1st birthday as well. It has been a lot of fun celebrating the last couple of weeks.









1 comment:

Jen Vincent said...

YOU ARE A GREAT MOM! You sillly goose! You have already posted more times this year than you posted last year! I think it's fun to read what you write and see pictures even if you don't do it all the time.

It is crazy how fast the kids grow isn't it? I can't believe Jordan is going to be two. I didn't realize Greg and Stacy's kiddo was already one! Man, time flies.

I just had my blogiversary and it made me realize how fun it is to have the blog to keep track of stuff since I really don't scrap any more. I feel like this is at least do-able and it doesn't take up too much of my life. Although, I have been reading blogs for almost an hour now...hmm...I think it's time to go workout.

Love you!

PS I didn't buy those cookie cutters the other day. If you remember, can you bring the safari cookie cutters you have to book club in March? Thanks!!1