Monday, March 16, 2009

Going Green.......

Well, Tom, Nick and I got to celebrate St. Patty's Day in the city this past weekend. We had a lot of fun at John Barleycorn's. We meet up with some of Tom's friends from work. We had a really great time. It is so fun to see so many people in green. I am especially partial because green is my favorite color. We then went to our good friend's Joseph's house. OMG!!! It was beautiful, what a view of the city. And for those who live locally, we have a new bar to hang out at, Tavern off the Fox.
Jacob and Braden got to play at Grandma and Papa's house. They got to play outside, went out for breakfast on Sunday. But most fun of all, they got to see Oreo crazy dog.

1 comment:

Jen Vincent said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I have never been downtown for St. Patrick's day. I guess that's something I should probably do. :)

I love seeing Jordan with animals. I wish we could have a dog for him. Most of the time I want a dog, but when I really think about it I realize how much work it is and how much money it would be and then I don't feel so bad.

I think we are gonna do a bunny breakfast at a restaurant in Long Grove. We didn't do the Easter Bunny last year so I think I want to this year for sure. Holidays are so much fun with kids!